It’s important to understand that when forgetting or cancelling appointments without giving enough notice, businesses lose the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and other clients waiting for appointments miss out on receiving services. For the benefit and respect of all our clients and professionals, booking appointments through Applied Aesthetic is subject to the following terms:
- For cosmetic consultations: You may cancel or modify your appointment without charge anytime 24 hours preceding the start time of your appointment.
- Less than 24 hours notice is considered a “Late Cancellation” and will result in a charge of $100 for the scheduled cosmetic consult.
- For all procedures requiring a deposit, If you cancel your appointment less than 48 hours or do not show up for your scheduled appointment, you will be considered a “No Show” and any deposits will be forfeited. For Botox appointments, $100 will be charged to your credit card for late cancellations and no-shows.
- Appointments that are booked within the 24-hour period are still subject to the cancellation policy.
- As a courtesy, appointment confirmation messages are sent 48 hours in advance of appointments by both SMS and email to the contact information given at time of booking. Failing to respond to those confirmation messages could result in your appointment slot being given to another client.
- To ensure a full experience, please arrive at least ten minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Late arrivals will be charged the full price of the scheduled service(s) even if there is not enough time to render them.
- Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.